Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Samsung galaxy a50s one ui 2.0 bugs

(Topic created on: 02-29-2020 11:45 AM)
Hitman9238
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy A
After one ui 2.0 in A50s the device is lagging pubg is lagging alot, battery is draining very fast , fingerprint sensor has become worse Samsung please fix this as soon as possible ?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
did you ever factory reset after update?sometimes we do simple mistakes that we download software through mobile data...where wifi or flash firmware is recommended...it's because, through mobile data if it's fluctuating then it can give incomplete software with full welcome of bugs...hence stable and reliable source needed ...then also you are allowed to install it but this type of problem has to be faced.....so better perform a factory reset to clear software glitches....I assure you that you will get good battery backup,lagging free or app crushing issue free device

View solution in context

15 Comments
śĀïM
Active Level 9
Galaxy A
I agree with you
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
how did you install your big os?if it's through mobile data then you will faced this type of things
Hitman9238
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
what ? are you kidding me ? yes I downloaded it through mobile data
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
that'swhy....I am not kidding...but fact is that
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
did you ever factory reset after update?sometimes we do simple mistakes that we download software through mobile data...where wifi or flash firmware is recommended...it's because, through mobile data if it's fluctuating then it can give incomplete software with full welcome of bugs...hence stable and reliable source needed ...then also you are allowed to install it but this type of problem has to be faced.....so better perform a factory reset to clear software glitches....I assure you that you will get good battery backup,lagging free or app crushing issue free device
døpedædə
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
syed buddy it is recommended to download update via wifi...
Madhu770
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
Connect your device to your PC and using Smart switch backup your data. After that factory reset your device.
Hitman9238
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
did u reset?
0 Likes
Madhu770
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
No, I'm not using A50s. For better experience it is good to do a factory reset after OS upgrade.
0 Likes