Samsung galaxy a50

(Topic created on: 10-06-2020 09:04 PM)
saravana1719
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy A
Hi Samsung Team

Bluetooth  volume has totally reduce in Samsung galaxy a50 

After june update Bluetooth media volume has totally reduced ,most no of times written in Samsung members till now there is no fix 

Why samsung doesn't consider the  customers query 

Everyone write in members app issue only wrote but samsung side no response

If communicate with chat agent they have no proper knowledge if understand issue ,if asking any update no response. ,any query to chat person dont know response only

Realme ,redmi chinese mobiles are fixing customer suggestions everything

But samsung end no response and no fix 

Samsung a50 rate is 20000 i bought in may 2019. No proper update till now no fixing every update just provide security patch . every security patch has some bug 

A50. Issues

1.Battery drain
2.Camera clarity not like 25 mp in front camera
3.Audio media volume  reduce in Bluetooth mode
4.Screen flickering issue
5.UI hang totally in 4gb models
6.Ram management totally poor 3.4gb. /2 gb already in use
6.Game performance totally lag even 600mb game
7.Heating issue
8 app opening time too delay 

Dont put comments as like same visit service center. Please do some testing and find the errors , mentioned bugs are everone facing not only me

10 Comments
Oldschool
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy A

I am not having all issues as you told but Camera performance was an issue for me but for me it resolved with Android 10 update. You shouldn't worry about RAM usage it is same for my A50 and new operating systems like android, are pretty good at RAM management. More free RAM doesn't mean better performance. But as you are saying that you are having app delay, game lag, heating and screen flickering issues , I would like to ask that have you debloated your phone? It is very important for samsung phones if you want good performance. But if there is no bloatware on your device and still facing these issues than chances are that something has went wrong during update. Have you tried hard reset?

I also  read your another post about volume on JBL Endurance and I would like to say it is the problem I would like to be fixed as soon possible. I didn't know that someone else is also having the same issue.

I don't own any Realme device but I would like to stay away them, not because they are chinese manufacturers but because of their privacy invading policies. I don't think that samsung is privacy friendly but i find it less intrusive than other manufacturers. Though I have listen many positive reviews of Realme from many friends.

Sanskar
Expert Level 2
Galaxy A
I was getting constant 40-45 fps in pubg
0 Likes
NagendranGobi
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
same problem I'm facing in my mobile
0 Likes
Anand673
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
totally agree with your comments the other Chinese phone makers they consider the users suggestions and try to provide them in next update but with samsung the things are not like that and yes I also have A50 which was purchased by me for 20k but Samsung not providing the flagship features to this and compare it with other brands their mid-range to high end all of them have same features in all aspects. So a bit disappointed with Samsung what it's doing with A50. No 1080p @60fps video we can shoot and if that is provided we will atleast have a small feel of being the flagship level
0 Likes
hardy8
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
same here and one more bug is my bluetooth headphones are connect - disconnect continuously...
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. We would request you to kindly raise your concern under the Ask Question section from Samsung Member Application with more details, so that we can help you out with this.
Samsung member application > Click on get help > Send feedback > Ask question.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
saravana1719
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
we tried everything thing no response from Samsung side
0 Likes
Pavandivvela
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
for me batter drain , camera and lag in games ... Bluetooth is perfect for me ...
0 Likes
saravana1719
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
Bluetooth is perfect but media volume has reduced