Original topic:

Samsung galaxy A52 back cover falling off automatically!

(Topic created on: 11-02-2022 10:25 PM)
Chandma
Beginner Level 5
Options
Galaxy A
Even after sticking it on a few times, it comes off again and again. It is an unpleasant experience for me. Funger penetration requires frequent cleaning. No matter how good the features are, the back cover often falls off, which is a big manufacturing defect. What solution can I give for this?

13 Comments
random guest
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

same problem here. i don't even play games or overheat this phone. tbh, kind of bad. 

tharinduslg
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
This happen to me also. This is a big manufacturer issue. This issue can not tolerate with over heating nonsenses. Samsung must recall the product imidiately
0 Likes
Crans4me
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

I have the same problem on Ss A52. I used adhesive glue B7000 and it damaged a corner of my cover's paint too, it's not completely sealed though, the waterproff function obviously gone. This type of product quality is too low, I was so surprise that they use glue for the back cover in the beginning, it would never last long of course. Did they intend to make it like that so the customer will have to buy new product??

0 Likes
Johnny77
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy A

God I bought second hand a52 s with remaining 17 months guarantee , I thought the man sold me refurbished phone but don't say it's Samsung faulty phones! Just glue it back

0 Likes