Original topic:

Samsung galaxy A52 back cover falling off automatically!

(Topic created on: 11-03-2022 03:34 AM)
Chandma
Beginner Level 5
Options
Galaxy A
Even after sticking it on a few times, it comes off again and again. It is an unpleasant experience for me. Funger penetration requires frequent cleaning. No matter how good the features are, the back cover often falls off, which is a big manufacturing defect. What solution can I give for this?

13 Comments
Fazel
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
It happens when the phone is overheated.
Fazel
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
Do you play heavy games for a long time?
Chandma
Beginner Level 5
Galaxy A
I don't use the phone to play games. Does not overheat.
0 Likes
Galaxy A
If you have b6000 glue pate with it it was good glue, usually phone shops will use that type of glue
0 Likes
Galaxy A
Hi... most of the time this is happening because of the heat, generating phone itself for a longer period of time. Because of the heat, adhesives of the back panel start to meltdown. In my Note 10+ also had a couple of meltdown points and open the back panel from a few spots.
Solution is easy. You can bring ur device to a Samsung service center and place the back panel with new adhesives. I don't think they charge huge amounts for this if ur device is out of warranty. So this is the best way.

Also if you have the skills, you can do it by yourself. (But don't do it if ur device is still within the warranty period.) You just need the buy the adhesives and place it back. There are special adhesives for this like B7000, T8000, T7000 & etc. T-Series dries a little faster. Surely you can find them in shops or from Daraz,Ali express. 15ML tube will be less than Rs. 1000. One you got the adhesives, remove the back panel carefully from the phone and remove the remaining old adhesives from back panel and the phone. Then apply the new adhesives carefully and fix the panel. And make sure to do this in dust free area. 😃

If my comment is helpful to you in any way, consider to select as a Solution by clicking on the 3 dots of the comment.
Thank you 😊
Sha_zan
Expert Level 2
Galaxy A
It's not a manufacturing fault. This problem could obviously arise as a result of overheating or an increase in room temperature.

I suggest you visit the nearby Samsung Service Center to obtain additional support.

Be sure to click the 3 dots and " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Thanks... 👍
DRlFTER
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Mine also has the same issue, if I get the adhesive applied again will it have water resistance again ?
0 Likes
Sha_zan
Expert Level 2
Galaxy A
Probably, you should regret it whether you have applied to your Galaxy A52 the adhesive perfectly or not. Already it comes with IP67 water resistant, but eventually the original adhesive had been melted. Therefore, the Galaxy A52 is not completely waterproof even if you have applied adhesive. Sometimes, when the water enters, it can again reduce its stickiness.
0 Likes
Lakshitha44
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
Its common issue because it happened to my previous note 8 and one of my friends note 10.
Carefully remove the back panel and glue it with a recommended glue type.