Original topic:

Samsung galaxy A10s hanging problem

(Topic created on: 06-07-2020 12:57 AM)
Anumey
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy A
 I have very bad experience with my new Samsung galaxy A10s phone. During use, sometimes display touch stop working for the i have to make display off once and it's start working.  Getting this problem in about every 10 minutes. Don't know what to do? Really it's my last Samsung phone.

# SAYNOTOSAMSUNG
13 Comments
Raz_
Active Level 9
Galaxy A
I also face it in my "Samsung Galaxy M20" device, and it's really annoying, plus i also face problems like: ghostatapping/hanging hope they fixes them in next update :(
0 Likes
sakthisathya
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
I have same problem too ,I have one idea bro....this may work to you..,do this..most of this may occur due to screen protectors and temper glass, so just see your screen protectors it may have some scratch..that's a problem ,you may remove screen protectors and try to use your phone one day ,this may be a solution, try it bro...
Raz_
Active Level 9
Galaxy A
i have this problem from the day i bought this phone, and there was no screen protectors.
Samsung_Support4
Options
Galaxy A

Hi there,

Please perform the following steps:

>Clear the RAM memory of device (Scroll down notification panel > Setting> Device care >Memory> Clean Now).

> Stop the background running app (Tap on the left soft key and close all the running apps).

>Check for the latest device O/S (Scroll down Notification panel >Settings >Software Update >Download updates manually).

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung members app(Open Samsung members app>click on “+“icon>send feedback>Error report/ Ask Questions).

Regards,

Team Samsung Members

0 Likes
Uunioo
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy A

Its happens to me too, I use A10s too

0 Likes
sakthisathya
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
#Anumey ,I also have the same problem brother like gost touches ,and your exact problem I have.......plz do something #samsung members..
0 Likes
sakthisathya
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
#anumey,try this...I have same problem too ,I have one idea bro....this may work to you..,do this..most of this may occur due to screen protectors and temper glass, so just see your screen protectors it may have some scratch..that's a problem ,you may remove screen protectors and try to use your phone one day ,this may be a solution, try it bro...
0 Likes
Galaxy A
hanging and battery problem
0 Likes
Galaxy A
please solution
0 Likes