Highlighted
Active Level 1
After waiting what seemed like ages to get Android 10 on my A20 Samsung phone I have been bitterly disappointed by the bad performance and numerous senseless shortcomings.

1. My A20 still doesn't not have the Always On feature even though its battery capacity is identical to other models that have higher pixel densities, that use up more battery.
2. New Navigation Gestures aren't supported when using third party launchers. This obviously forces me to stick with the inferior and comparably unpleasant feature lacking stock launcher.
3. My A20 seemed to work perfectly without any lags in the beginning but this changed extremely quickly afterwards, with just a few more apps installed and with more than half onboard storage still unused it became noticeably slow and laggy. Upgrading to Android 10 has made it way worse, and I now have to actively keep running "device care" every hour or so. I have to go into app settings to keep them from being active in the background, and I have to literally do everything iOS does automatically. I have to act like a maid for this operating system to keep it barely operational and usable.
4. The cameras and video quality are plain criminal and Samsung should be sued for fooling people into purchasing. 
5. "Fast Charging" failed within the first two months of purchase, it takes so long to charge and I cannot send in the device for repairs because it will take an eon to fix. Something that should not be problem I'm dealing with soon after buying.
6. After waiting ages for Android 10, it turns out this device won't even be eligible for Android 11, and it isn't even two years old! I cannot put into words just how much I regret spending money on a Samsung device. Literally one system update, that took forever and made the phone slower and horrible to use and then Samsung just drops the phone from future updates. 

I am never buying another Samsung phone ever again. No family member or relative of mine will be allowed to own one while I have a say. Samsung should be sued for scamming people like this. I'm not rich enough to afford an iPhone and still Samsung steals from me! This is wrong and a bad way to do business. 
3 Comments
Highlighted
Active Level 8
A20 is a budget device. Lots of features will be missing. AOD is only for OLED devices.
Highlighted
Active Level 1
"Budget" isn't meant to mean "A company's legal loophole term to cheat customers with bad performance, tardiness with or no updates at all, pointless bad cameras, lack of basic superficial features"
Some regions have exynos forced on them while others get better performing snapdragon, uber expensive phones like the z-flip or ultra are riddled with cheap advertisements and sensor or focus issues that shouldn't be.
If you have to lecture or silence displeased customers over bad products then you're probably not conducting good business.

The point is, this is the last time this life Samsung will ever see a coin out of my pocket. No family member or relative of mine will go uninformed about my negative experiences with this bad brand. I'm never purchasing another Samsung phone ever again "budget" or "top end"
Highlighted
Active Level 6

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We are really sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. We would request you to kindly raise your concern through Ask Questions from Samsung Member Application or send us the screenshot and error log file with in 15 minutes of issue occurrence through error report section from Samsung Member Application:-
Samsung Member Application > click on get help > send feedback > error report/Ask Question, so that we can help you out with this.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support