Original topic:

Samsung always cheat(pubg graphics degrade)

(Topic created on: 07-10-2020 01:50 PM)
AnkurKumarSingh
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy A
When Galaxy A50 launched Samsung boast its capability to run pubg in hdr .Now only after one year pubg removed the hdr mode in graphics and also extreme and ultra fps is not there. What the hell is Samsung doing? If this brand thinks that consumers are fool then thats not the case. I am just going to throw this Samsung smartphone as no one will purchase this **bleep** and will go for another brand.
Galaxy A
Yes, they will probably patch it
0 Likes
Galaxy A
Bro fresh installing the game fron play store is fixing the issue.
0 Likes
MahendarReddy
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
same problem my a50
0 Likes
NitishBadhan
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
Lol it's not Samsung issue it's from PUBG they have degraded settings even in One Plus 7 and 7 pro. Galaxy A series and Some M series phones. don't blame Samsung if you don't know something.
0 Likes
Galaxy A
here comes Samsung fanboy. I am not blaming Samsung I am just asking them to contact pubg developers to fix this bug. And another thing is that why the hell mostly Samsung devices are affected with this bug?
0 Likes
NitishBadhan
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
😂😂😂 They don't have time to waste on some little Chinese game.
0 Likes
Galaxy A
Oo sorry I didn't recognize you ,I didn't know you work for Samsung and you know there schedule.🙃
By the way there is term customers satisfaction which every company tries to fulfill, so there is nothing like time waste.
0 Likes
NitishBadhan
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
tumko kya PTA gareeb sa bechara
0 Likes
Admín
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
you play cod mobile
Galaxy A
@NitishBadhan bhai English me baat krte krte hindi pr aagya tu r mereko gareeb bolra. Rehne de yaha hm raeesiyat dikhane ni baithe h🙃
0 Likes