Original topic:

Samsung accepted network issue

(Topic created on: 10-13-2019 07:29 AM)
navisingh
Expert Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
Finally i have got a reply from samsung through consumer forum complain that they accepted that there is an issue of network but still they havent given the time frame to fix it

9 Comments
Galaxy A
bro they have only acknowledged your complaint this doesn't mean that they will take some steps to sort the issue.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
time will tell bro
0 Likes
Galaxy A
bro @imprompt we are waiting for that time from past few years.
0 Likes
navisingh
Expert Level 1
Galaxy A
I think you dont know the meaning of acknowledgment
0 Likes
navisingh
Expert Level 1
Galaxy A
@MrGEEK A50 was launched between february-march how can you say that you are waiting from past few years
0 Likes
Galaxy A
@navisingh bro i didn't mention anywhere that i am using A50
0 Likes
navisingh
Expert Level 1
Galaxy A
@MrGEEKIf you have read the words written in snapshot then you should have seen that i have posted regarding A50.......
0 Likes
Galaxy A
@navisingh bro I think you have taken my words wrong. I am talking about all the samsung mobiles because samsung don't make only A50, and this network issue is not only limited to A50, this issue is present there in every samsung handset, thats why i have used "past few years", because from that only i become a samsung member and facing the issue.

And i totally appreciate that you have taken a step forward towards this, but after watching Samsung's behaviour towards complaint I totally lost hope about some change.
0 Likes
COVID19
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
Samsung ne complain register to karli par koi solution milta hai ki nahi. Last time 4 MB ki update dekar problem aur badadi.
0 Likes