Original topic:

Samsung a71 charging issue

(Topic created on: 04-18-2021 04:52 PM)
vinayyyyy
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy A
My phone is not charging anymore with the fast charger provided in the box, so I thought there could be a problem with the charger, so I used another "samsung" charger and it still doesn't charge I thought I had a problem with my phone this time but after that I charged it with another charger "not Samsung" and it works fineee!!!! it works fine with other chargers!!!

And you know the funny part is, those same Samsung charger works fine with other devices!!!

It's clearly a software issue I hope they give us an update as soon as possible
6 Comments
shivam18
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
Hello vinayyyyy bro . According to Whatsapp Samsung Representative We have received your valuable feedback . We always believe that our customers are the best judge which may help us with improving our products and services . Therefore , we take every feedback with an assurance of improvement with every passing day and we will always try our best to give you the best 😇👍🙏🙏 .
0 Likes
shivam18
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
Hello vinayyyyy bro . According to Whatsapp Samsung Representative

1. Kindly check the power socket functionality with a different device or try to charge the device in a different power socket.
2. Please check whether the charger cable and adapter is fixed well. Remove charging cable and reconnect with the mobile phone properly.
3. Request you to check the charger functionality with a different device or try to charge the same device with a different charger:-
a). If different device charging with the same charger.
b). If the device charging with a different charger.
If damage: The issue might be because of the damage hence we request you to visit the Samsung service center to get it replaced (Warranty not applicable).
4. Kindly follow the standard charging procedure. i.e; please charge the device in switch off condition for a minimum of 10 minutes.
a). If not resolved: (Removable battery) – Kindly remove the back panel of your device and check the physical condition (Bulge, Swelling, or visible damage).
b). If the physical condition is not good: Request you to turn off the device immediately and please do not try to change or tamper the battery also request you to visit the service center immediately.
5. Check your device in safe mode:
Power off the device > Press and hold the Power key for one or two seconds to turn on the device > When the Samsung logo appears, press and hold the Volume down key.
Exit safe mode: Restart the device.
6. Update the software. (if available)
Go To Settings > Software update > Download and install > Download > Install now.
Note: Your phone will restart after the update is installed.
7. Reset the device
Go to settings > General Management > Reset > Factory data reset
Note Kindly backup your data as it may lead to data loss.
After performing the troubleshooting steps, if still issue is there. We would request you to visit your nearest Samsung service center. Please click on the link to locate your nearest Samsung service center: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/service-center
0 Likes
Galaxy A
Strange! My father is using a71. There is no prob at all.
0 Likes
vinayyyyy
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
Maybe only some devices are facing this issue right now, cuz I saw a lot of posts related to this same issue in the community.
0 Likes
Galaxy A
May be.
0 Likes
Samsung_Support1
Options
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please visit this mentioned link to resolve your charging related issue: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/battery-not-charged-charging-related-issue/#:~:tex...

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes