Original topic:

Samsung a71 calling issue

(Topic created on: 02-06-2021 02:18 PM)
chskrdc
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy A
From past 2-3 weeks i'm facing some calling issues in my samsung A71....whenever i receive/dial any phone call .... The call remain connected but the sound did not reach the recipient...and I'm also not able to listen what the other person on the call is speaking.....the problem continues unless i restart the phone....i have to repeat the same 3-4 a day....also there are some problem with the sound....sometimes the speakers stops working.....really disappointed with samsung ..hope samsung will listen to its users and resolve the problem as soon as possible
11 Comments
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
if possible for you, then visit service centre
0 Likes
Galaxy A
Whenever you face call problem try flight mode once.

for speakers take interactive check in members get help section.
0 Likes
Vicky_A52
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
go to the nearby service center
0 Likes
Samsung_Support5
Options
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please perform the below mentioned steps to resolve the issue:

* Check network operator settings
Settings > Connections > Mobile networks > Network operators > Select automatically > OK > Registered on network.
Note: We recommend to set device network operators as LTE/3G/2G (auto connect) mode.

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
chskrdc
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
i did all you mentioned...nothing solved the issue
samb1
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

it has nothing to do with this, I experience the same issue. i will have to restart before I can hear 

0 Likes
ShivamA71
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
i am also facing same problems as u described
Galaxy A
I'm also facing the same. I had reported this for several times. Let's hope they will find a solution. Please try to report it every time you face the same issue. So that ,it will be highlighted . 😔
0 Likes
Helder7
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

Same issue here, this is the top speaker that is poor qualitaty, nothing to do with settings.

Samsung is losing it, i regret so much of buing this brand lately