Original topic:

Samsung Slowmotion problem

(Topic created on: 12-11-2021 08:05 AM)
viral_vaghela_
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy A

Hello, there i am huge fan of Samsung and recently I am disappointed with slow motion lag issue you might've heard of this but the one ui 3.1 might be heavy for Samsung a51 models i request Samsung to push an immediate update regarding this and solve problem. As A51 was the most selling and trending smartphone in 2020 I guess Samsung don't want to disappoint there customers and also i am sharing an video file so that you can clearly understand the fps drop and any other issue if.

🙄

6 Comments
Galaxy A
And quality of slow motion is also not good in A51
TanmayK
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
Yes... The issue is also consistent in other models too, my F62 for example... Too much framedrops in slo mo...
#Samsung #SloMo
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same.To resolve this issue kindly follow the given below steps:

1) Please clear data or cache of Camera Application(Tap Settings>Apps>Camera>Storage>Clear Cache/data)

2) Reset the Device:- Kindly create data backup of your device via SMART switch mobile application or http://www.samsung.com/in/support/smartswitch pc suite
How to reset :- Settings>General Management>Reset

If the issue still persists, kindly register your concern in the Samsung Members app (Samsung Members app > Get help > Feedback > Error report).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Sawan001
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
This is not a solution give us camera update atleast.
0 Likes
imransk23
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy A
Hello, there i am huge fan of Samsung and recently I am disappointed with slow motion lag issue you might've heard of this but the one ui 3.1 might be heavy for Samsung a51 models i request Samsung to push an immediate update regarding this and solve problem. As A51 was the most selling and trending smartphone in 2020 I guess Samsung don't want to disappoint there customers and also i am sharing an video file so that you can clearly understand the fps drop and any other issue if.
imransk23
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy A
Samsung galaxy a51 slow motion video drop issue problem please help me 🙏🙏
0 Likes