Original topic:

Samsung Reducing Phone quality!!

(Topic created on: 11-01-2020 10:55 AM)
prasidh
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy A
Please share this guys!
Samsung being a well know brand is just not keeping its brand name nowadays. In today's competition with Chinese brands Samsung in order to make its products more affordable is just compensating with its quality!
I purchased samsung a50 last year in the month of march(march2019) and post that in july 2019 a phone screen issue appear(as image1). I was lucky to get it replaced as it was in warranty. Now after my warranty is out again yesterday my phone's screen has this new issue of pixel bleeding or pixel burn issue (as image2). Now samsung wants m3 to replace the screen by paying 5k. This is total nonsense. I would better bought a iphone 6 or 6s and used it without such issue for more few months. Don't recommend samsung phones now!

Image 1

JUST DON'T RUN AFTER SAMSUNG FOR BAND NAME!! IT IS NO MORE LIST BEFORE!

0 Likes
30 Comments
abhi2700835
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
See i am using a50 since 10months and a30 from a year and a50s since February no problem in any of these
0 Likes
prasidh
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
You are lucky enough that you don't have to face this issue... but I'm facing even after not using the phone that extremely and causing no physical damage to it from my side..
0 Likes
shaan03
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
me also using a50 from 1 year 3 months till no problem occurs
0 Likes
Abpal
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
What do you do in mobile ?
Never faced this.
0 Likes
prasidh
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
You are asking as if I do some drop tests or missue my phone.. I would like to inform you that this phone is a secondary phone at my house .. so it hasn't been used as much.. only for calls or sms thats it. And ya I hope you don't face this issue because it is just a waste of money..
0 Likes
Abpal
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
Sorry, I was just joking.
But, ya Samsung service center have cheated you,
You may try writing to Samsung's India CEO office.
prasidh
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
Ya yaa will try all means to reachout to the the higher authorities.
0 Likes
vivek006
Expert Level 1
Galaxy A
I think it happened by physical pressure unknowingly..
prasidh
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
No bro that's why I'm fedup of this phone issue now and that's why I had to put this on the members app
0 Likes