Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Samsung Pay app, sheer brilliance

(Topic created on: 07-01-2020 10:58 PM)
spicho
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
Anybody else who thinks the Samsung Pay app is just too brilliant,  especially now during Covid 19 times? The convenience of not having to carry my bank card or having to swipe it physically every time I transact.

Oh and did I mention the part where you can also add other loyalty cards such as Makro, Dischem, etc... no need to carry a wallet with all those cards
5 Comments
Pierre44mp
Active Level 9
Galaxy A
Best thing ever,some cashiers need some training though, the cashiers thinks it is nfc,and most of the times they don't have a nfc speed point machine ,and stand in disbelief if you say it will work and then end up calling the manager when it worked thinking you hacked their system or showing the whole shop what the mad scientist just did 🤣🤣🤣. But it's a must and more should be encouraged to use it.
0 Likes
spicho
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
hahaha, it kinda feels like you've whooped out your magic wand doesn't it
0 Likes
Pierre44mp
Active Level 9
Galaxy A
about the loyalty cards... added my driver's and id card as a loyalty card ,so now it shows up with a bar code and can be scanned. Very nifty indeed
Pierre44mp
Active Level 9
Galaxy A
like somebody from james bond,**bleep** off the apple fanboys,if looks could kill...
0 Likes
willem89
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
good day guys..hope you kan help me.i also use the pay app.in the comp they run where you kan win samsung watch..can you tell me is the tickets automatically entered or do you have to use it some where to be place up for the draw.
0 Likes