Original topic:

Samsung Messages - Chat Features

(Topic created on: 07-16-2021 12:43 PM)
Sajidh15kareem
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy A

Hi Guys,

I recently sent samsung an error report for the issue regarding chat features in samsung messasges. They said that my number is de-registered from RCS and internet is not working on my device. But internet is all working fine for me in my phone. They asked me to take my mobile phone to a service center and do a check. I would like to know if you guys are able to use chat features in your samsung messages app. Is the issue from my side or in samsung's side?

28 Comments
chinnee
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
Not getting notifications of mails and other applications
0 Likes
Galaxy A
Are you able to use chat features?
0 Likes
chinnee
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
F02s model is
0 Likes
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurred.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Galaxy A
I've already done this many times. Every time I do they are asking me to send a error report even if I send them one within 15 minutes of the error occurence. Sometimes they are asking me to take my phone to a service center and check there despite the issue being faced by users globally. Please check the screenshot: Screenshot_20210714-202538_Samsung Members_493.jpg
0 Likes
Galaxy A
See thisScreenshot_20210716-070137_Samsung Members_11763.jpgScreenshot_20210716-070150_Samsung Members_11764.jpg
0 Likes
Galaxy A
Even I also got similar replies like this. If they say that the problem is on the user side, how come other people also experience it.
0 Likes
Galaxy A
Actually RCS activation at google has sensitive authentication. No frequent attempts. Else they blacklist us for a week.
0 Likes
Galaxy A
Well..then there is no way for the mass users to use rcs I guess.
0 Likes