Original topic:

Samsung Member

(Topic created on: 04-08-2020 09:05 AM)
hassanalam
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy A
Recently I've been seeing alot of people posted complaint regarding their Phone problems, Abusing Samsung for not rolling out updates.

To all those stupid, Illiterate, Dumbass people.. This is samsung community, here all the samsung users are there just like WhatsApp group, there's no official Samsung Person here to deal out with your problems. But you can ask help from someone here if the problem is not major.

So stop belittling and embarrassing yourself.
19 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
people aren't showing any disrespect they are showing the truth about samsung and what's the harm in showing the truth about samsung what's they have done to us we paid money for the features and smoother device and bug free , not for the removal of features , not for the bugs and not for the problem we have right to complain you yourself have posted complain in the forum you yourself is disrespect samsu g by your own post if have guts enough then dont post problems then we will see what you will do ? it's not disrespect it's about the money value about our devices we pay high prices and samsung removes the feature oh really you wants us to stop posting then you should give those features we won't complain
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
it's not about the hatred for samsung we are showing truth and if showing truth counts on hatred then it's fine for us to be termed as hatred users
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
this forum is about the problems and showing of the truth if have problem then you are free to leave this forum no one cares about you
0 Likes
sunnykulkarni
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
ok fine
i understand ur problem..
lets not make this big..
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
just giving fruitful a d sweetheart post does counts to be fair with us we pay high prices and we dont deserve to be get our features removed I know you will still dont understand matter with us
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
👍
0 Likes
Victor12
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
exactly agree with your post if not Samsung then which company is good now a days? don't come up with name like Apple because it is not affordable for many and I seriously can't understand what is so special about security updates? getting updates late is okay rather than getting fast but update full of bugs
hassanalam
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
All sick m○therf○cking dumbf○ck
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
ok do it for yourself
Auttu
Active Level 5
Galaxy A