Original topic:

Samsung Member

(Topic created on: 04-08-2020 09:50 AM)
hassanalam
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy A
Recently I've been seeing alot of people posted complaint regarding their Phone problems, Abusing Samsung for not rolling out updates.

To all those stupid, Illiterate, Dumbass people.. This is samsung community, here all the samsung users are there just like WhatsApp group, there's no official Samsung Person here to deal out with your problems. But you can ask help from someone here if the problem is not major.

So stop belittling and embarrassing yourself.
19 Comments
hassanalam
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
And sick my duck, if you've problem with my post. I don't give a f○ck about your stupid little @ss twinted comment
Galaxy A
See who is abusing here
chitti1998
Expert Level 1
Galaxy A
Try to give comment with patience.
0 Likes
Galaxy A
Your points are correct, but no, there are official people here, but the problem is that they don't care about the problem. And I agree with you. Abusing for not rolling out updates is stupid.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
basically he is stu.pid he thinks only samsung is great just like andha bhakt if users have their problems they have the right to post about if admins are ot reading g post then how the hell I got two times banned , the admins and the official are reading the , if I had the promvle I have right to complain a out any whether its features removal device related problem this person is a stu.pid , a$$ , bìtch . who thinks samsung is great and those users who are complaining are trying to defame the company I dont understand what's his problem
Galaxy A
Samsung is great but that never means that they cannot make mistakes. And we as customers have the full right to complain
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A

http://chng.it/59kb6JCw8f support this 

Galaxy A
What a positive and calming post..

People can abuse Samsung but this Bhai Sahab can abuse users... *clap clap*.. Had h hypocrisy ki...

And who are u by the way to ask people to stop complaining about Samsung?

They have bought Samsung devices with their hard earned money and they HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO ASK SAMSUNG THE THINGS THEY PAYED FOR..

One more thing Samsung officials read the posts and comments but they dont give a f****** about the problems thats different thing.
sunnykulkarni
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
exactly people are here are just showing Samsung down...disrespectful...
share ur problems not your hatred