Original topic:

Samsung Knox

(Topic created on: 01-26-2020 09:05 AM)
Vucko130
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy A
Why there is no "Secured by Knox" logo while booting and Knox info in settings about in Samsung Galaxy A10s?
9 Comments
Sciphile
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
Because the device is a One UI Core device and is therefore not supported by Knox
Vucko130
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
can answer one more question please? Why Galaxy store only downloading apps while connected to wifi and not downloading while connected to mobile data? It shows Downloading but never goes forward on mobile data. the phone is new btw.
0 Likes
Vucko130
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
this happened while downloading system update too. i bought that phone yesterday. It's not the case with my A10. only happening in A10S.
0 Likes
Sciphile
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
Check auto update settings whether it is WiFi only or Both.
0 Likes
Sciphile
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
See, for system updates if the file is large the phone will prompt to connect it to WiFi but it will also give you the option to download over mobile data..

Now, you mean to say that when on mobile data the system update is not getting downloaded?
0 Likes
Vucko130
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
yes when i am connected to mobile data the system update and galaxy apps both are not downloading even after choosing to use mobile data. System update gives error in downloading and galaxy apps never progresses download. But on wifi it's totally fine. Play Store is also fine.
Sciphile
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
Try to clear the data and cache of these two system apps : Download Manager and Downloads

And then try updating
0 Likes
Vucko130
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
didn't worked
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
a10 supports Knox but A10s don't..Knox is hardwarely as well as softwarely empowered in specific device....A10s have only Knox deployment services which used for IT purpore but it don't support Knox security in one ui core
0 Likes