Original topic:

Samsung Keyboard Clipboard Problem in a6 plus.

(Topic created on: 07-21-2020 05:29 PM)
a6plusAnkuK
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
Subject : The clipboard of the Samsung Keyboard is not accessible on some apps.

Explanation : I always create and edit documents on my phone and I always use quickedit app to do that but the clipboard of the Samsung Keyboard is not accessible on some apps including quickedit text editor app.

Now I can't even use other clipboard apps as you may already know, clipboard functionality for third party apps has been banned since android 10.
Only Gboard app has bug free clipboard functionality and I hate using Gboard. Please Samsung solve the problem as soon as possible, I am really frustrated.
0 Likes
2 Comments
AlvesOfficial
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Hi, sorry to hear that but as you see, clipboard has been disabled for every user. You're no special. But here's a quick tip i.e., Just copy the word or paragraph you want to add on clipboard. Get back to documents and tap on screen where you want to insert it, you can see 'Paste' option. Last copied can be pasted.
0 Likes
a6plusAnkuK
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Why did you do that..? It is so inconvenient, Even Google Keyboard's (Gboard) clipboard can be used with all apps. I like Samsung Keyboard so much that it is my only favourite keyboard and use it all the time but it has that clipboard problem which can be solved.
0 Likes