Original topic:

Samsung India

(Topic created on: 03-24-2023 01:23 AM)
Saurabh1304
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy A
I bought a52s 5g last year. I was so happy that now I'll get 3 major OS update and 4 year security patch. Everything was going good but then Samsung started to slow down device with several bugs. Now my phone suffering severe battery drain. Now there is no software update no reply from Samsung. I am not satisfied with such service 😒. Sorry Samsung but this time everything is wrong. Next time I am not going to buy any Samsung phone. I'll die without phone but will not buy anything from Samsung again.
5 Comments
love4chat
Expert Level 1
Galaxy A
Only a52s is left out
0 Likes
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
A52s is running on the February security patch and we are only in March. From your post, it seems like the device is running on 6-month-old software or something. From its launch A52s5g always got the monthly update before the end of each month. Further, A52 and A52s are the only midrange devices to get this sort of timely monthly updates. Even s20fe, s21fe, s20ultra, and note 20 ultra were getting updates later than these 2 devices TILL NOW. If you are talking about one ui 5.1, then reportedly they are delaying it due to some severe bugs. IMO they will release the 5.1 update with the March security patch before the end of March or in the first week of April.
0 Likes
VA4
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
Severe bugs? Are there any reported bugs from other regions where they released 5.1 update in firat week of March? I don't know any. Is indian A52s different than those? Will now we get a bug free update? No. There is no justified reason for delaying it.
0 Likes
VA4
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
Battery drain is not always Samsung's issue. Users need to check for the apps that are draining battery too. Also if using data then that is another factor draining battery. I never had issue like abnormal battery drain. Let's assume there are bugs in 5.1 update that is released elsewhere it should not take 2 weeks to fix bugs for a company like Samsung. When people pay premium price to buy a device they expect timely update with least issues. Also when they promise 3 yr os update & 4 yr security update then this kind of delay makes customer worry about future updates being sidelined altogether, hence the frustration.
cs-member11
Options
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. Please visit this mentioned link to resolve your device issue: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/why-is-my-phone-slowing-down-and-how-can-i-speed-i...

In case the issue still occurs. Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes