Original topic:

Samsung Galaxy a50 update!

(Topic created on: 05-14-2020 12:01 PM)
Devashish56
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy A
Frnds! Can you recall one thing??

In the month of April,  The support staffs were saying the update of Android 10 will be out there in the month end of April.

But now The same support staffs are saying wait till the end of may! 

If the Android 10 update will take the whole month to be out in the OTA,,,

Then how can the support staffs were able to say that the update will be released in the April ending!!! 
From this calculation the update should take 2 3 more days even One or two weeks, but they are saying it will take a whole month!! 

I can't understand that the update which was ready to be released in the April end,  how it will take the complete next month????

It is now pretty clear that #the_support_staffs_are_saying_only_those_words_which_will_make_us_feel_comfort_and_we_don't_utter_a_single_word_against_them !!!!
17 Comments
Professor13
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
a70 me bhi yahi problem hai
0 Likes
Devashish56
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
Yes brother 😣
0 Likes
Chiku1997
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
and galaxy a50 is the best selling device of them for 2019..will never buy a samsung again 🤮
Galaxy A
yeh Samsung ki problem nahi hai yeh indian software developers ki problem hai they ruined Samsung brand in India
Galaxy A
out of India a50 got May security patch
Professor13
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
nikal do aise logo ko kyo rakkha hai agar kamhi nahi karna hai to
Devashish56
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
right Brother!
0 Likes
Rishi4D
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
A50 generally is being updated every month by Samsung globally. Just don't know what makes them not to roll the updates out in India.. I mean for 1month(April) it was fine, lockdown was strict and most of the service centres were closed but they've now been reopened, and still nothing for Indian Devices while they've rolled out even in Pakistan(for S9+ as i saw). India is the only region A50 and all other devices are left out in terms of upgrades. Delay was acceptable considering the restrictions, social distancing and hindrances with the development but it shouldn't take them 2 months+ to roll out a patch. Indian Devs got nothing to do with this, before 2months, all were satisfied with the updates the same people were doing and all. They've stopped rolling out the updates due to unknown reasons(they have said due to lockdown & COVID-19 but we don't know the parameters). I would say whatever their reasons may have been, they should start restarting the update chain as it can't go on like this.
Devashish56
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
Yes and It is not acceptable with the no. 1 brand!
0 Likes