Original topic:

Samsung Galaxy a30

(Topic created on: 07-10-2020 05:29 PM)
Catz420billa
Active Level 8
Options
Galaxy A
I don't know what's the problem of Samsung is...even after providing a security update after such big time duration of 3 months they didn't fix the bugs of android 10 and specially of gaming.
On android pie almost every game runs smoothly but after updating even subway surfers is showing frame drops
I think the update is too heavy for the exynos 7904 chipset as it have only 2 performance cores
**game plugins is completely useless **
10 Comments
Ak_71
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
yeah bro , samsung developers are the reason behind the frame drops they are making the updates with a lot of bugs
alienatta
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
Do a hard reset. Your all problems will be solved.
0 Likes
Catz420billa
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
bro not only factory reset i had also flashedva new firmware with odin then also no change
0 Likes
alienatta
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
Download firmwares only from Sammobile. You can revert back to pie too and come back after samsung releases more bug fixes.
0 Likes
Catz420billa
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
yup bro always sammobile and bro i am also having android pie firmware but how long i have to wait i had already downgrade and upgrade 3 times during these months
0 Likes
alienatta
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
As A30 is on quarterly security patch so maybe 3 months until next update or maybe early.
DS23
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
Samaung Pie is best ,from Android 10 and one ui 2 updates device really getting hang and low performance
Catz420billa
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
yes bro i would have never updated my phone to android 10 if the game plugins along with the game booster + be available on android 9
0 Likes
Samsung_Support3
Options
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes