Original topic:

Samsung Galaxy A9 (Quad Camera)

(Topic created on: 12-30-2018 09:36 PM)
essbee000
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy A
Hi,
I am using Galaxy A9 (2018). Whenever I shoot a photo facing the sun, the adjoining areas become very dark. Please do something to light it up. Also, please provide the night sight feature with an update in Galaxy A9 (2018).
Subham
8 Comments
Rahulreddy
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
That's to reduce the intensity of light from sun and get a better image. Try Using pro mode, you'll understand it better:)
essbee000
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
I’m not used to the Pro mode as I have made a recent purchase of the phone…Could you please elaborate it for better understanding??
0 Likes
Rahulreddy
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
You get complete control of the optics in the pro mode. The ISO, Aperture, White Balance, Focus. You can set each component to the value you want in pro mode and click a pic. Auto Mode adjusts itself to give a overall quality of the pic. Pro mode let's you focus on the component you want and highlight it on your pic.
essbee000
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
How to change the shutter speed in pro mode?
0 Likes
satoshi
Expert Level 1
Galaxy A
Adjust the exposure after focusing its gonna solve the problem
essbee000
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Could you please let me know how to adjust the exposure after focusing in Samsung Galaxy A9?? I’m quite a new user of this phone!!
0 Likes
satoshi
Expert Level 1
Galaxy A
When you tap on the display to focus you would see a light bulb shaped icon scroll it upwards or downwards to adjust the exposure edba22d7-37b0-4172-ad47-ced234db931e.jpg
essbee000
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
How to change the shutter speed in pro mode?
0 Likes