Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Samsung Galaxy A73 5G.

(Topic created on: 07-03-2022 08:55 AM)
RajaMameen
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy A
I am a Samsung lover from 1st phone I purchased in Pakistan but I am sorry to say that in May 2022 I purchased my dream phone S22 ultra in black for PKR. 2,60000 being of PKR. 2,45000, S22 Ultra had a problem in touch( I narrated in S series forum) therfore I sold in PKR. 2,45000 and purchased A73 5G in PKR. 1,16000, very very sad to me that this phone's camera is not worth to it's price, being 108 MGP it's performance is low as phones worth 25 to 35 thousands available in market, no charger no silicone cover and no headphone while other chinies companies are offering these all things with above 25 Watts chargers and fast charging.
I request to Samsung that they should consider their devices to bring these up from other competitors, they should provide fast charge, silicone covers, headphones and glass protectors inside boxes especially mid range phones and upper mid range phones.
In last it is more requested please send update to make A73 a good mid ranger and worth to it's price especially in field of it's camera.
Thanks Samsung and hope you will do all possible in this regard.
5 Comments
Galaxy A
Satisfied 😌
0 Likes
MAdnan63
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
0 Likes
MAdnan63
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
0 Likes