Original topic:

Samsung Galaxy A70 problems

(Topic created on: 07-05-2019 10:12 AM)
KaziMahfuzurRahman
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy A
1.Why it unlocked when my eyes are not opened??This is a fault of the engineers. And is a biggest Security issue for customers.

2.Why Galaxy A70 is showing "Phone is starting " for 2sec to 5sec when turn on or restart ??  I think this is also a fault of the engineers. It makes me think the phone is Slow.

3.Why Google Camera doesn't install on Galaxy A70 !? Is this not a failure of Samsung?? We need all the apps to use. I think Samsung is going to the similar way of "NOKIA".

4.Galaxy S8 has a 12 Mega pixels super quality camera but Galaxy A70 has a 32 MP camera(32/12=2.66666 means 3 times more pixels than S8). But the engineers can not make more than just 12MP !
In 1st update 31may 2019(A70) "Camera picture quality improved, fingerprint recognition improved". Than again when you zoom any picture captured on A70 that is lower quality than only 12 MP of S8 (A70 32MP camera quality < only 12MP camera). Minimum quality of picture should be 2times more than Galaxy S8.
Is 32MP is a lie??
If not,  where the actual quality of 32 MP picture???

** Please fix those problems.No update received  for those issues.
5 Comments
vishalkumar01
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy A
I have something similar but on my A7 2018 after the pie update it's just lost its camera performance.
The scene optimization thing never work and by never I actually mean whether is any scenery it just doesn't work plus the Google camera app doesn't operations other than rear camera
The battery takes too long to charge and most of all the camera quality has been so poor after update that even my LYF Flame series phone defeats it in camera quality. And it claims to have 24 MP but I the quality is not even close to 8 MP in terms of quality.
And mine never opened using the face lock and rarely opens through the finger print sensor.
0 Likes
Rr310
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
gcam works on A70
0 Likes
luvvv
Expert Level 1
Galaxy A
how
0 Likes
Rr310