Original topic:

Samsung Galaxy A7 2018

(Topic created on: 06-16-2019 09:37 AM)
AjayCA
Active Level 9
Options
Galaxy A
Guys,can u check n send the screenshots of the Antutu benchmark score of Samsung Galaxy A7 2018 Edition??in oreo it was having a score of 1,23,568 but after Pie update,it fell to 82,558 is that same on all A7?? I wanna know please do the test in antutu benchmark n send the screenshots here...please ,I'll be waiting...

AjayCA
Active Level 9
Galaxy A
because the score compared to ur A7, I noticed that My GPU has gone down by more than 50% that's not a normal issue to be considered...
0 Likes
Soul_Catcher
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
pie update has decreased performance on all a7 devices and downgraded some stuff
Vinku
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
Geekbench score of oreo was 4300-4500. But after pie update it has came down to 3400.
AjayCA
Active Level 9
Galaxy A
yeah...actually, the benchmark scores of all the apps,like antutu / other stuff...has to be increased gradually after each n every update...but,its decreasing...
V3
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
I haven't updated since the December update (still have Oreo). Just checked the performance after seeing this thread. I have heavy device usage and this is the result. Samsung is following a trend that many other companies have been caught doing (Apple, OnePlus, Xiaomi, etc.) - They slow down older devices with updates, so customers start buying new models over a year or two at most.
V3
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
AjayCA
Active Level 9
Galaxy A
awesome...
AjayCA
Active Level 9
Galaxy A
don't u update ur device??
V3
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
The November update was buggy. Contacted customer care & they ask me to reset my phone or take it to a service center (this phone was launched just a month before that and many users faced similar issues). This was sheer disappointment (it's not a cheap phone afterall, was considering it to be premium mid-ranger). Waited till December, that update solved quite a few issues and it felt stable. I kept it along. I was going to update in Feb (hoping performance will improve further). But I saw that many users faced a lot of issues with the Feb/March updates. So I waited. Then came the One UI and I was eagerly hoping it'll solve stuff and change everything. But I saw it created more issues and ruined the performance altogether. May update too created issues (and is still buggy). I'm still waiting that the next stable & reliable update from Samsung which will be worth updating too. Sadly, Samsung has simply disappointed me till now.
rajanidubey
Active Level 6
Galaxy A

great post