Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G

(Topic created on: 10-13-2021 12:35 AM)
AliSiddiqi
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A

I really want to know why galaxy A52s 5g is not available in Turkey, I asked a couple of stores and samsung customer care they give me nonsense reason that the price is high and I'm very disappointed in samsung customer care that they had no information or clue about it.

7 Comments
Alfatürk
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Merhaba kardeşim

Türkiyede A52S 5G cihazı satışa çıkıcaktır herrhangi bir sorun olmadığı taktirde cihazın yazılımı türkiyede test edilmiş, sen mağazanın dediğine ne bakıyorsun hespi bilgisiz topluluğu, genelde mağazada bilgili eleman çalışmıyor 😀 🤣 😂

aşağıya türkiyede %100 satılacağını gösteren link bırakacağım bakarsınız

https://doc.samsungmobile.com/SM-A528B/TUR/doc.html

Hello Brother

A52S 5G device will be on sale in Turkey, if there is no problem, the software of the device has been tested in Turkey, what are you looking at what the store says, it's all uninformed community, usually the knowledgeable staff does not work in the store 😀 🤣 😂

I will leave a link below showing that it will be sold 100% in Turkey.20211013_005919_2173.png
AliSiddiqi
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Thank you very much for the information, as much as I know whatever comes to Turkey it comes very late and most of the times I comes with the lowest storage or some other missing features
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
Oa 4 günde 2 güncelleme mi-
Alfatürk
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Evet😊
Alfatürk
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Birde Mağazlar bilgileri çok bilemez ancak cihaz geldiğinde bilirler

Benden members kullanıcılarına tavsiye mağazalarda satıcın önerdiği cihazı almayın hiç bir zaman, eğer alırsanız %100 pişman olursunuz çünkü satıcı o telefonu satıp prim alıyor yani size iyi cihaz satmak amacı gütmüyor sadece prim kazanmak için aynı fiyatlara daha iyi bir cep telefonu alınabilir bunu genellikle çinli firmalar yapıyor lütfen düşmeyin oltaya
AliSiddiqi
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Thank you :))
Alfatürk
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
you are welcome brother