Original topic:

Samsung Galaxy A52S: leaks render with new processor Details

(Topic created on: 08-12-2021 07:38 PM)
pratikpatil__
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy A

Samsung will soon re-launch one of its most popular smartphones: With the launch of Samsung Galaxy A52S 5G, a slightly improved version of the A52 will launch a more powerful Processor market. Now we have technical data. A few days ago, the Samsung Galaxy A52S appeared in several official marketing pictures, which clearly showed that the design Samsung relied on would hardly change its predecessor.

https://www.technewsrooms.com/2021/08/samsung-galaxy-a52s-leaks-render-with.html

https://www.technewsrooms.com/2021/08/samsung-galaxy-a52s-leaks-render-with.html

Only five cameras and a plastic case are left, available in different colors. As mentioned earlier, the most important change occurs under the casing, because the new Samsung Galaxy A52S 5G replaces the Snapdragon 750G in the Galaxy A52 5G and is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 778G- processor. ...It is a young SoC that supports 5G and provides a good performance boost.

The performance problem was eliminated, and the performance increased by 35%. R.8 As the main sensor, Samsung provides a 12MP ultra-wide-angle camera with f / 2.2 aperture. There are also macro and bokeh cameras, each with 5 megapixels and f/2.4 aperture, which are hardly worthwhile in daily life. On the front, Samsung is again equipped with a 32-megapixel f/2.2 aperture sensor and a wide-angle lens for selfies. With Galaxy A52S, there is no problem with 4K video on the front or back.

The screen has also not changed: it uses the same 6.5-inch SuperAMOLED panel as the A52, so the screen is again 2400 x 1080 pixels, and there is a small hole under the upper edge of the front camera. The fingerprint reader at the bottom of the screen is also retained. The battery can be charged via USB Type C, up to 25 W, with a capacity of 4,500 mAh.
12 Comments
Vicky_A52
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Amazing 👏
Galaxy A
Now im think i need A52s 🤣
0 Likes
Galaxy A
Yes it have more upgraded processor and great ISP
Too and 5g too
Its a full packed device i recommended to everyone
Because
"AWESOME IS FOR EVERYONE "
0 Likes
Vicky_A52
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
But price will be more don't worry about A52 is currently good device get 3major os upto android 14
Vicky_A52
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Price will be 35k above
Galaxy A
Oh we have value for money a52 and no one will get at this price 😎😉
0 Likes
Vicky_A52
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Ss full 5G first come it take until 2023 and then we upgrade to 5G
Vicky_A52
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Except SD778G 120hz 5G thats all other things are same
Galaxy A
Yes but 4g+gives half speed of 5g so no broblem
And gaming also smooth in 720g and 90hz is enough for me but i always stay with 60hz to get more hours of battery
But the 60hz hazy grey layer problem still not fixed same for AOD in always on settings
0 Likes