Original topic:

Samsung Galaxy A52 4G super laggy after december update

(Topic created on: 01-25-2023 07:42 PM)
Thunderbolt055
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy A
The Galaxy A52 has become too slow after the december security update, jittery animations and many bugs like yesterday I open camera app but when I closed it the camera animation stucked on the device. 

The second one is since I upgraded my phone One Ui 5 beta 2 in november, the bug is when I scan fingerprint the sensor stays brighten up for sometime and when the phone unlocks the screen starts flickering, after that you cannot change Brightness and phone animations becomes super laggy and jittery I have tried many times to capture it but due to low fps of another phone's camera it don't get capture The phone lagging on basic UI 

8 Comments
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
E.GhasiRamcom
0 Likes
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
E.GhasiRamcom 7c38cfd78212248f42edc42bffa6e43c_1000035981_1673655891.jpg
0 Likes
Vinoth07
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
Same problem
0 Likes
vivek1989
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Use safe mode and recovery mode vipe cache partition
0 Likes
Galaxy A
You may reduce the animation speed from developer options.
0 Likes
cs_member8
Options
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung member,

Greetings from Samsung customer support.

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the inconvenience caused to you and will surely assist you regarding the same and please follow the easy troubleshooting steps which might help to solve the issue.

Check space availability:

Is there sufficient space available on your device?
Kindly check the space on your device:
Path: Settings > Device Care >Storage

To improve the device performance there should be sufficient space. Request you to keep at least a ''minimum 20% internal memory free''.

Kindly check RAM in your device:-
Path: Settings>Device care>Memory.

To improve the performance RAM of the device should be free. So, clear the RAM memory once a day.
Check app cache
Does the device hang while accessing any particular Application/Game etc?

Please follow the below steps
1- Clear app cache through Device care:

Step1: Navigate to the app's screen and tap on Settings.
Step2: Tap on Device care.
Step3: Tap on Storage.
Step4: Tap on CLEAN NOW.

In case the issue still occurs. Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.
Warm regard,
Samsung customer support

0 Likes
ganeshropiya
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
SAMSUNG A52 4g device
have already reset my mobile to factory data 2 times, still the same problem is coming. Visited the service center regarding the same problem, but they said that the problem is coming due to the software update, then they reset the device by connecting to the system, factory data reset, But still this problem is coming. Text is not copied from the image in Samsung Gallery and T icon is also not visible. Samsung keyboard does not extract text from extract text and also does not scan text and extract text from camera.

0 Likes
ganeshropiya
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
Same problem bro
I have already reset my mobile to factory data 2 times, still the same problem is coming. Visited the service center regarding the same problem, but they said that the problem is coming due to the software update, then they reset the device by connecting to the system, factory data reset, but whenever the screen turns off, the finger print icon Is not visible and the icon is not visible even on the always on display and the icon is not visible even when you tap on the screen, the finger print icon will appear and work only after pressing the side key.
0 Likes