Original topic:

Samsung Galaxy A51

(Topic created on: 02-09-2020 05:42 PM)
amAzhy
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy A
This phone is lagging and the keyboard always pop ups on the home screen whenever i use my mobile for chatting
This problem occurring several times a day
Anyone else facing this issue ?
And applications are keeps stopping on the screen back home buttons aren't working. I bought this on 31st Jan.

0 Likes
10 Comments
N0L0VE
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
im not facing this problm but it is quite laging ..hope a better optimization makes it lag free by software updates
0 Likes
amAzhy
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
not every device having this problem
i also got another a51 for my uncle that phone is working good we bought 2 mobiles on the same date but mine have problems.
Galaxy A
try to force restart your phone. press power key and volume down key at the same time and hold it for 10 sec. if the problem isn't solved clear your cache partition from recovery mode.
0 Likes
amAzhy
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
i did that but the problem isn't solved yet.
0 Likes
Galaxy A
yes I am facing this problem too
0 Likes
amAzhy
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
must visit the nearest service center
0 Likes
Galaxy A
yes same problem.
but I've replaced my mobile at the service center and they gave me DOP now i got another A51 which is far better than the last one.
amAzhy
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
I'm gonna replace it too
Samsung_Support4
Options
Galaxy A

Hi there,

Please perform the below mentioned steps to resolve the issue:
> Stop the background running app (Tap on the left soft key and close all the running apps).
> Ensure 20% of internal memory of device is free (Scroll down notification panel > Setting > Device maintenance > storage).

> If device hangs in any particular application/game then Clear cache memory of that application (Settings>apps> tap on that app>storage>clear cache)

> Run the device in safe mode and check issue

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung members app (Open Samsung members app>click on “+“icon>send feedback>Error report/ Ask Questions).

Regards,
Team Samsung Members

0 Likes