Original topic:

Samsung Galaxy A51 crashed and restarted after connecting to the l2tp VPN

(Topic created on: 01-28-2020 01:49 AM)
Morteza323
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy A

Hello everyone, today I bought a Galaxy A51, because of my job I need to connect to l2tp VPN network but when I connected to the VPN network, precisely after 60 seconds, my phone crashed and restarted.on the other hand, I tested PPTP connection, it works correctly, but I need l2tp connection. I want to know other people have the same problem now? And what is the solution?

11 Comments
Morteza323
Active Level 2
Galaxy A

Thank you, it's weird, and I couldn't find any answer to my problem.

0 Likes
Morteza323
Active Level 2
Galaxy A

Hi, please write in English.

0 Likes
Galaxy A

Hi there,

In order to examine the issue occurring in your device, kindly send device log file within 15 minutes of issue occurrence along with the exact issue details using Samsung Member Application i.e. Samsung Member Application > click on + icon > send feedback > error report > collect log files > attach.

Regards,
Team Samsung Members

0 Likes
Morteza323
Active Level 2
Galaxy A

Hi, I reported the problem with the Phone-logs two times in Samsung Member Application

0 Likes
hm_r_rah
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy A

I have the same problem and i have sent a report through your app.

I have updated my pjone but the problem still exist 

0 Likes
mareke
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy A

hi, please help to me. I have this problem and I report this problem from Samsung Member Application but no respond to me

0 Likes
DrPeter
Expert Level 1
Galaxy A
bro how is its camera performance?????
can it have better quality????
can it beat A70s in camera performance??????
0 Likes
mareke
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy A

hello dear Morteza
how to fix this problem ?
last night I bought two galaxy A51, and i have vpn problem like you.

please help to me and if you can send email to me or write in this topic.
eh.hoseinzadeh@gmail.com

سلام. لطفا اگر کسی این مشکل رو داشته یا راه حلی واسش داره و این تاپیک رو میبینه منو راهنمایی کنه.

0 Likes
Morteza323
Active Level 2
Galaxy A

Hello, my friend.

unfortunately, the problem still exists and we should wait for Samsung to find a solution for the problem, but you can you use alternative way, you have two choices, one using third-party applications like Cisco Any Connect or change your VPN protocol to PPTP.

0 Likes