Original topic:

Samsung Galaxy A51: Can't make or receive calls or msgs, 'Failed to read data' error message

(Topic created on: 06-28-2021 09:16 PM)
hannahb
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy A

Hi, I'm having a really frustrating issue with my Samsung Galaxy A51. I recently got the screen repaired with WeFix, and the said their policy is to always replace the battery. My phone worked fine until yesterday when I started noticing I couldn't call or receive calls unless they were over wifi. I've tried resetting the network settings, manually entering my network provider's AMP settings (giffgaff), force restarting

I can't access supplementary services

Error message I keep gettingError message I keep getting

Calls and messages are greyed out for some reason but mobile data is working fine??? (see below). Tried this with two different sim cards and both act the same in my phone. 

Screenshot_20210628-162706_Call settings.jpgScreenshot_20210628-140848_Call settings.jpg

Has anyone else had this issue and managed to resolve it?

3 Comments
Vishram_007
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Pleased contact your sim operator customer supports they help you in your supplementary service problem.
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurred.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Lokeshsurisetti
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
Hi, I'm having a really frustrating issue with my Samsung Galax A32
I can't access supplementary services

Screenshot_20230701_124751_Call settings.jpg
0 Likes