Original topic:

Samsung Galaxy A51 Android 11 One UI 3.0 Update ??

(Topic created on: 02-15-2021 08:02 PM)
Abhishek13892
Expert Level 2
Options
Galaxy A
Samsung Galaxy A51, the model no is SM-A515F which is same with Russian model with same Exynos 9611 Processor except few application, Can anyone tell what is the reason A51 not getting Android 11 based One UI 3.0 in India 🙏🙏🙏 ??
 Please don't say update is scheduled on March, I am just interested to know the technical knowledge not just an answer.
16 Comments
Swapnava
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
Before Feb 28
souravKhan
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
I think until every M series device gets the Android 11 update Samsung India will not start rolling out the update in A series . Because the M series user base is bigger than A series user base in India. 😔😔😔
0 Likes
Galaxy A
But bro i have the galaxy M51 and I am also facing the same problem of not getting the one ui 3.0 update
0 Likes
souravKhan
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
I have been using Samsung devices since 2014 but still unable to understand Samsung India's update policy.🙁🙁🙁
0 Likes
Galaxy A
I have been using samsung devices since 2013 but I also couldn't understand their update policies in India
Galaxy A
I had a galaxy core in 2013 but didn't get a single update in it...I had a galaxy tab e and did not get a single update in it...that tab is lying in the drawer..even Tata sky does not work on it because its running Android 4.4
Galaxy A
But Bro still each and every phone and tablet and accessories like earphones is of samsung in my family because we are Samsung Fans 🙃
souravKhan
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
I am also a Samsung fan but because of this update policy it makes me think to shift to another brand sometimes.
Galaxy A
True 👍 ✔....but actually other brands except I phone and Google don't provide such fluid software experience 😅 ...therfore I drop that idea of shifting to other brands