Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Samsung Galaxy A51 4G india March and April 2021 update information

(Topic created on: 04-21-2021 11:04 AM)
Santhosh150197
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy A
Hello friends and Samsung a51 users and much Samsung admins all of you welcome. Samsung Galaxy A51 4G Indian mobile March and April 2021 security patch and features update not received in Samsung Galaxy A51 4G Indian mobile. Tell me the Reason.

Share your thoughts via comments only to accepted.
7 Comments
Pranav122002
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
Bhai a52 me abhi talak February ka patch he
Pranav122002
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
Aur f62 me toh april ka patch he
0 Likes
souravKhan
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
A51 already has April security patch.

And it will get next update in July end as A51 is scheduled for quarterly update.

So please stop asking for the same thing again & again every week !!!!!!
Galaxy A
Not received my handset brother
Abhishek13892
Expert Level 2
Galaxy A
You can use Laptop/PC for update and for that you need to download smart switch for mobile as well as pc. I am giving you link by which you download smart switch app.

For Mobile

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sec.android.easyMover

For Laptop/PC

https://www.samsung.com/in/support/smart-switch/

1- you phone should connect with pc/laptop via Usb cable
2- you pc/laptop has separate internet connection not with phone whom you are updating
3- By opening the smart switch app in pc/laptop will show your mobile phone, there below that you can see if update available for your phone
4- If available, you can download and install
souravKhan
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
April security patch didn't come separately, it came along with One Ui 3.1 update.
Here's screenshot.....

Screenshot_20210421-110127_Software update_9943.jpg

Solution
Abhishek13892
Expert Level 2
Galaxy A
Samsung Galaxy A51 currently has April security with ONE UI 3.1 and before this it has February security update with Android 11 ONE UI 3.0 , It comes under quarterly security update so next update will definitely come July or before that and that is in Samsung's hand, If you have not received April security with OTA, you should update via Smart Switch.