Original topic:

Samsung Galaxy A50S

(Topic created on: 05-01-2020 06:27 PM)
iamsubhadip
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy A
Shortly after I turn on my phone's data connection, my phone's display shows "config data fetching failed" and disappear instantly. What is the problem? What can I do to resolve the issue ?
9 Comments
Galaxy A
Factory reset your phone is the only solution.

Actually no one really found the exact reason for this. Some says its due to arogaya setu app accessing location. Some says its generally some apps used for hacking your phone in background. Some says it happens when your phone can't access net.
iamsubhadip
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
MrGEEK, I did it twice but the problem still remains.
0 Likes
Galaxy A
I am telling about the one from the "recovery screen" and not from the "settings" one.
iamsubhadip
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
I understood. I did what you suggested.
0 Likes
Galaxy A
Okay, then report this issue from members app.
0 Likes
hedgehog
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
first reset your network settings
if still problem there check in safe mode and last option is to factory reset device clearing cache👍👍👍👍👍
hedgehog
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
you could flash your phone with update on sammobile.com for a505f via odin tool
cs_member9
Active Level 7
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Kindly follow the below mentioned step to improve the performance of the device:

1. Check device network mode settings: Settings > Connections > Mobile networks > network mode SIM1 or SIM2 > network mode.
  2. Check network operator settings: Settings > Connections > Mobile networks > Network operators > Select automatically > OK > Registered on network.

Note: We recommend to set device network operators as LTE/3G/2G (auto connect) mode. Check device network in open area. Kindly check your device in a different location/network coverage area.

If the issue still persist please we would request yo to please contact you network service provider.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

iamsubhadip
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
thank you Sir
0 Likes