Original topic:

Samsung Galaxy A50

(Topic created on: 12-24-2020 08:59 PM)
Lakshman24
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy A
Dear Samsung team ... Samsung A50 is one of the best selling smartphone in 2019..
 But After one UI 2.5 December security patch 2020 Update Actually I'm facing too much fast battery draining issue in my A50 and also heating problems. Samsung given badly updates / Every month security patch their A50 models in India and selfie camera also very bad .Please Samsung fix the battery draining problem through the software updates it's a major & serious problem who r using A50 in india... & Please update device care for security purpose
Plz guys let's request to Samsung to fix these issues because many users of Samsung's smartphones facing the problems regarding to the Fast Battery Draining Problem...

Guys.. Anyone facing these type of problems immediately report to Samsung team.. I am waiting for next update as soon as possible
5 Comments
Galaxy A
iam facing the same huge battery drain problem on my a50 tooo
Š
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
How much screen on time you getting?
0 Likes
Brahmarao
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
iam also bro, no of times msg to samsung customer care. worst Samsung, a50 is no one sale year of 2019 but Samsung not supported
0 Likes
Galaxy A
i dont know but i am getting 5.5 to 6 hours with gaming with near 30 hours of total battery and 7 to 8plus hours without gaming
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. We would request you to kindly send us the screenshot, video and error log file with in 15 minutes of issue occurrence through error report section from Samsung Member Application:-
Samsung member application > Click on get help > Send feedback > Error report, so that we can help you out with this.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes