Original topic:

Samsung Galaxy A50 tragedy!!

(Topic created on: 05-10-2020 10:32 AM)
Devashish56
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy A
All the other regions are giving updates to A50, but our Indian server is doing **bleep** about the update!!

Never do the mistake of thinking that the Indian developers are doing very hard to develop the software!

Can you please explain that the Lockdown is only in india or in the whole world?
Even Some small companies like realme and Xiaomi are giving android 10 updates.

Okay for few seconds let's suppose that the majot OS update take time to be built but what about security patches!!

And friends remember those days , when we used to submit our homework out of time, even when teachers scolds us.
 Some of these children grows up and are now software developers and submitting their update out of time!

But they should understand that Samsung pays a huge amount to them and they are just enjoying in lockdown and making excuses and escaping from their work!
54 Comments
Galaxy A
the news is that due to lockdown the processes are slowed down. there are changes that you will receive it but the end of this month but I can't say for sure. please be patient, Samsung is trying its best to get you software as soon as possible
0 Likes
Devashish56
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
bhai post read kar other regions me lockdown over ho gya hai?
0 Likes
MemberA224g
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
Who r u MF... to say that ? shut up your mouth. Samsung India is not loyal to their valuable customers... Dont buy Samsung products anymore guys.
Devashish56
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
Gali kisko diya?
0 Likes
hardy8
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
u r working with Samsung...?
0 Likes
Galaxy A
listen man!!! what all other places got it and at what time!!! other places have a lockdown but is there lockdown like us??? you can't compare to other places as as the situation and government are different. please understand
0 Likes
Galaxy A
if you check out your notice section in members app. Samsung has also put up a notice for the same
0 Likes
Devashish56
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
Bhai tumne dekha hai kya ki waha ka lockdown different h? Yaha aaloo ko aaloo bolte hai or other regions me potato to dono alag ho jayenge kya? thoda logic apply kar bro? Almost every regions got the updates! Even in india Other companies are providing os updates? So in the same country different companies are following different lockdowns?? Kuch bhi keh rha hai!
Galaxy A
I showed you the official statement. I can tell you whats going on. even s10 is getting late update. I can totally understand your concern.