Original topic:

Samsung Galaxy A50 news update

(Topic created on: 03-13-2020 01:59 PM)
AjayCA
Active Level 9
Options
Galaxy A
guys good news...Samsung will shortly in some months, start testing android 11 with One UI v 3.0 the test will even be performed on A50. after receiving this Android 10 update with One UI v2.0, you guys can start waiting for that update. All the best. 🙄🤣🤣
19 Comments
Shubhamlxr
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
heheee
0 Likes
AjayCA
Active Level 9
Galaxy A
0 Likes
AjayCA
Active Level 9
Galaxy A
at present it's in development for S series then it'll start for note series followed by A series which includes A50 in it. That's why I said in some months.
sumitnsinha
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
android 10 is all that the a50 will get. All samsung mobiles have got only one android update. one version that is preinstalled and another one after that. correct me if I am wrong.
0 Likes
AjayCA
Active Level 9
Galaxy A
no you are wrong. Samsung M and A line up will get 2 Major android updates and 10 onwards, S and Note line up will get 3 major OS Upgrades.
sumitnsinha
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
do let me know which samsung mobile has got two version updates other than the installed android version?
0 Likes
AjayCA
Active Level 9
Galaxy A
all the Samsung devices released from 2015 till now got 2 Major OS upgrades. But now onwards, from S10 series and Note 10 Series, (all the S and Note line up will get 3 major OS upgrades based on Samsung's official statement).
sumitnsinha
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
I read Samsung's policy on android version updates and it says that they will provide atleast two version updates but the catch is the time frame. if it gets delayed then probably the phone might miss it. the period in which to receive it is important. it is two years from the date of launch.
0 Likes
AjayCA
Active Level 9
Galaxy A
previously, it was link that, now they changed only o n.v the s and note series. As they tweeted like that, as many of the youtubers were reviewing. Still it has to be updated in their policy.