Original topic:

Samsung Galaxy A50 missing update!

(Topic created on: 05-22-2020 12:14 PM)
Devashish56
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy A
We all know very well that The Major OS take very much time to be built!
But These **bleep** indian developers are making this excuse as their shield!

Okay we are giving you the time for the major OS update, take your time and give us most reliable update!

But what about the security patches!! which Samsung itself promised to us that they will Provide the monthly security patches to all the A50 users.
If I am not wrong then we have last received our security patch in March( February security patch) and now its may and after few days it will be june!
Even we Indian customers receive the monthly patches very late in comparison to the all over world, but we never complaint a single as because at least they are providing regular updates!

But now this is too much frnds! This is MAY and since march we have never received any updates!
I think Samsung developers would have been forget that A50 device should be provided regular security patches!

They are not giving OS Updates | they are not giving security patches | they are giving only one thing that is EXCUSES! ONLY PURE EXCUSES!!!

At least they should give security patches to us for our satisfaction!🙄
10 Comments
Devashish56
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
👍👍
0 Likes
1sumit
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
why am i buy this phone????😢
Devashish56
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
bad luck
0 Likes
Deepakj
Active Level 9
Galaxy A
heating and camera issue is main
Devashish56
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
they don't care for us
MemberA224g
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
they don't care. and this Members community app is a joke.. No official page admin or resolution team or survey team here.. it's just a consumer social media platform.. only 'We' the buyers/customers attending each other. that's it.
Dileepsalian
Expert Level 2
Galaxy A
yes bro, its our fault to buy this ****
Devashish56
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
yes brother i just feel shocked that how different is samsung in other parts of the world and how **bleep** is samsung in India!
ankipoonia
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
# take revenge