Original topic:

Samsung Galaxy A50 android 10 & one UI 2.0 update

(Topic created on: 04-19-2020 04:48 AM)
Ankit2021
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy A
Dear Samsung it is very shameful for you that a reputed company unable to make a proper update and rolling back after release due to bugs. And a low budget samsung Galaxy A10 got update which is shown in May 2020 before Samsung Galaxy A50. I think that samsung should learn something from their competitors.
16 Comments
hedgehog
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
poor service and cost of parts is high in samsung especially their chat people have no idea about many of the issues we raise🤔🤔🤔🤔
RaiyanAhmed
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
I think Samsung is playing with their's customers (without s and note) .
0 Likes
Sivakumar7
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

There is difference between brand and premium brand! 

Techsavy
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
bro yes there is difference between brand and premium so there is difference in price. but there is nothing called free . I mean brand or premium brand you have to pay for it to buy. right? once you buy it everyone deserve better service. Brand mobile is not asking for premium features. fast battery drain, buggy software, excessive heating even when normal usage, degraded camera(25 MP camera but picture is not worth 5 MP camera)... and list goes on, all these must not be present in any mobile whether you buy premium flagship mobile or not.
(as they are basic features ).
Finally if you are Samsung lover , so are others and that s why they bought it. but after buying we are disappointed with the after sale service.
amanjalwehra
Expert Level 1
Galaxy A
Bro..you will get it soon. Update was called back due to some bugs.Soon stable verison will make way to your phones
0 Likes
Techsavy
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
bro if you have exact information about the date of release, let us know. don't tell you will get it soon like Samsung support team. every one knows the user will get the update in coming days.
0 Likes
Farides
Active Level 3
Galaxy A

shameful , Samsung 👎