Original topic:

Samsung Galaxy A50 Touchscreen Sensitivity Problem - Recognizes Touches As Swipes!

(Topic created on: 11-23-2019 07:11 PM)
gelic
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A

No matter what I change in the settings, the touchscreen sometimes recognizes normal touches as swipes. So in some apps I cannot make some touchboxes work.

For example, in Call of Duty: Mobile, when I try to touch the box to send a clan invitation to a friend, it doesn't work because it rather scrolls the page up or down a little bit instead of 'clicking' the 'invite' box. So I figured out it registers the touch as swipe. No matter how 'centered' I try to touch the box it simply doesn't work.

And I noticed this gives me bunch of issues in other games and apps too! I would try to touch some box, it would make a sound as if I did touch it, and also an animation as if I did, but it doesn't execute the function! So sometimes I need to repeat it several times. As if I didn't 'hold' the touch too long or something...

So at the same time it seems it's oversensitive to touches but then again it sometimes fails to execute the touchbox function although the app registered the touch.

It really **bleep**. Great phone though!

photo_2019-11-23_14-44-27.jpg

4 Comments
Ronit2912
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
i have already complained about it but no response from the company
gelic
Active Level 1
Galaxy A

They are too busy messing up the next model.

0 Likes
Samsung_Support1
Options
Galaxy A

Hi there,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Please perform the following steps to resolve the issue:

1- Check the mentioned issue in safe mode.

If still issue persists, kindly visit nearest service center for physical inspection of your device. Service center personnel will provide you the further resolution.
Follow the link mentioned below-
http://www.samsung.com/in/support/servicelocation/

Regards,

Team Samsung Members

0 Likes
Pulin_
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

Hi, good day! I have the same problem and I try fixing by turning off the Always on Display. 

Settings > Lock screen > Always on Display. 

It works for me so I'm sharing it. Thanks! 

0 Likes