Original topic:

Samsung Galaxy A50 OS keeps freezing and restarting.

(Topic created on: 11-12-2020 02:01 PM)
Neeraj21
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy A
Occasionally, the device will freeze, and no longer respond to input. The screen and sound will freeze, and there is no feedback from any actions taken. Occasionally, it will stay like this, and require manual restart through POWER and VOLUME-DOWN input. Other times, the phone will restart itself, such as when it is plugged in.

The occurrence is sporadic from when the device is powered on. Sometimes it can take an entire day to happen, while it usually happens after 5 minutes of the phone being powered on.

I have attempted booting into Safe Mode, clearing the cache, booting without SIM card, and factory reset. None of the four have worked.

Does anyone know what part of the phone may be at fault?

Thank you in advance.
22 Comments
Sonesha
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
yes same problem
0 Likes
Neeraj21
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
How long you have been facing this problem??
0 Likes
Galaxy A
koi soulotin mila
0 Likes
NavamaniRajaT
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
just turn off the auto restart option
0 Likes
Neeraj21
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
it's already turned off. 😐
0 Likes
Galaxy A
It might be due to some sort of software glitch occurred while updating any ota update. Visit service center once and they will reflash the firmware and the problem will be solved.
I am also using A50 but I am not facing any lag.
0 Likes
Neeraj21
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
Dude, last time i updated my device was on 22nd october 2020 but this problem I'm facing is started 3 days ago.
0 Likes
Galaxy A
Just once reflash firmware from service center and your issue will be resolved for sure. Apart from this you can try the below steps:-
1. Unisntalling unused apps/ Disabling pre-installed bloatware apps using adb
2. Reducing animation scales to 0.5x by going in developer options
3. Reducing animations
4. Turning off notifications for apps which are of no use
5. Making sure to turn off background activity of each app which is not required to run in background
Neeraj21
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
Okay bro Thanks 👍🏻
0 Likes