A. Wipe Cache Partition.
Steps to perform.
1) Turn off the device.
(Connect with type C cable/type C earphone only for Android 11)
2) Press and hold the Volume Up key and the spower button.
3) When the Android logo displays, release all keys.
4) Press the Volume down key to navigate and select "Wipe cache partition".
5) Press Power key to select. When the wipe cache partition is complete, Select Reboot System.
6) Press the Power key to restart the device.
B. Go to >Settings>General Management>Reset >Reset settings
C. Go to Settings >Apps> Tap on Top Right 3Dots and select Reset App preferences.
D. go to settings >>advance features >>enable reduce animation .
Dear Samsung Member,
Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!
To resolve your device hanging issue please visit this link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/how-to-restart-the-device-when-freezed-or-hanged/
For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).
Thank you for writing to Samsung.
Samsung Customer Support