Original topic:

Samsung Galaxy A50 Fingerprint Sensor Problem And Many Bugs Applications Problem

(Topic created on: 12-09-2019 12:39 AM)
Nishatt
Beginner Level 5
Options
Galaxy A
Hi. I am From Bangladesh
🧔
My fingerprint sensor is not working probably, its totally not work plz fixd this and give me any updates for fix the fingerprint sensor plz ,
its my request to you. 
 i can't upgrade my phone and its hanging many time. can't upgrade One UI new Version .
many more problem in my #Samsung_Galaxy_A50. 
Please Fix My Phone Bugs Problem . 
I am Just Big Fan Of Samsung Company. 
Thanks For Read This ,Many Bugs problem Applications is slow buffering. 
🍁
I Wish Fixed My Phone Problem As Soon As Possible.🖤
7 Comments
SunilSugathan
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Did you apply any tempered screen protector in your phone
0 Likes
Nishatt
Beginner Level 5
Galaxy A
yep
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
wait for update
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
same problem here
FarhanNavas
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
toun on the touch sensitivity in the disply settings..if u have a screen protector
0 Likes
dayarathore20
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
service center or Do factory data reset make backup
0 Likes
Samsung_Support4
Options
Galaxy A

Hi there,

Kindly follow the below mentioned steps to resolve the issue-

> If any screens guard/tampered glass/protection film is available then first disables the fingerprint settings and then removes the screen guard.

> Once screen guard is removed now register the fingerprint again and check the issue

> Make sure to use the central fingerprint parts evenly when you register or scan fingerprint, so that all portions of fingerprint, including the centre and corners have been fully scanned.

>If you still have similar problems please visit to the authorized Samsung service centre with device and have it inspected for further resolution.

For address details of Samsung Service centres follow the link mentioned below-

http://www.samsung.com/in/support/servicelocation/

Further, To resolve the hanging issue please follow the steps:

>Clear the RAM memory of device (Scroll down notification panel > Setting> Device care >Memory> Clean Now).
> Stop the background running app (Tap on the left soft key and close all the running apps).

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung members app(Open Samsung members app>click on “+“icon>send feedback>Error report/ Ask Questions).

Regards,

Samsung Members Team