Original topic:

Samsung Galaxy A50 Constantly Rebooting after Android Update

(Topic created on: 12-28-2020 03:55 PM)
gilljs1
Beginner Level 3
Options
Galaxy A

Hi,

After installing the latest Android update last night my phone reboots every 30 seconds.

To resolve this I have tried:

• Turning off applications that were using a high battery usage: Yahoo finance
  • Clicking "Optimise Now" in Setting/ Storage
  • Clearing the phone/ file cache
  • Restarting in safe mode - but still the same issue
  • There doesn't appear to be anyway to rollback the Android update

However none of these have helped, could anyone please help me to resolve this issue?

Thanks

Android version: 10
One UI version: 2.5
Android patch level: Dec 1 2020

Software Version: A505GNOLO5BTK5

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Galaxy A
Yes, definitely. If factory reset didn't work then you should run to the nearest service center. They will definitely resolve your issue.👍

View solution in context

7 Comments
Galaxy A

It seems to be issue in your latest software version installed. Maybe at the time of installing the software/firmware, the device ran into an error or it may be rebooted by some hardware issues. Its better to take your device to your nearest Samsung service center. They will check your device's hardware and if no issue persists, then they will only flash the software. Hope this information works for you !

0 Likes
gilljs1
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy A

Ok thanks, I factory reset the device but it still has the same issue. Should it still be taken to a Samsung Service Center? 

0 Likes
Solution
Galaxy A
Yes, definitely. If factory reset didn't work then you should run to the nearest service center. They will definitely resolve your issue.👍
gilljs1
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy A

Thank you

thamizh007
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
yes they will tell u it's motherboard issue and it cost 8k. 🖕Samsung
13Anmol
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
Exactly. They told me that there's an issue with your phone's motherboard and it needs to be replaced. It would cost 8k for replacing it.
Samsung_Support1
Options
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes