Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Samsung Galaxy A32 Dual Sim

(Topic created on: 07-28-2021 09:33 AM)
AndroidSA
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy A
Did anyone experience anything wrong with the dual sim of the A32 after updating to the new security patch
0 Likes
5 Comments
Tsogo_sam05
Options
Galaxy A

Hi, AndroidSA kindly provide more information related to your query and please advise what error message are you getting?

Please also provide a screenshot of the error.

These details will help us properly understand the situation you are facing and allow us to offer the support you need.

0 Likes
AndroidSA
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
There's no error message.
It's just not reading my second sim I even did a network reset but still no luck.
As you can see in the second picture there's two networks both running cellc and on the 1st picture there's only 1 network the other one doesn't read at all clipboard_image_1627510924746.jpgclipboard_image_1627511283673.jpg
0 Likes
Tsogo_sam05
Options
Galaxy A

Please contact your network provider's customer care to inquire about your subscription.

You may also try inserting a different sim card into your phone. If a different sim card works, it may mean that your sim card is faulty, and you may need to perform a sim swap with your network provider.

If a different sim card does not work also, your device may need to be booked in for assessment. Please go to the below link to locate the closest Authorized Service Center to you.

https://www.samsung.com/za/support/service-centre/

AndroidSA
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Thank you I'll look into it.
AndroidSA
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
I just contacted cellc about the matter and they said my sim got damaged during the software update.
And they suggested me to head to cellc for a sim swap
0 Likes