Original topic:

Samsung Galaxy A21s Developer's

(Topic created on: 05-13-2021 01:47 PM)
Suraj04
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy A
DR samsung a21s developers, you guys have been making this mobile bursting of ganja when you didn't have to put any features in it, then make this mobile, take this mobile in your **bleep** because we are not made to study. I am a student without screen recording and it is difficult to understand anything without screen recording and if you did not have to put any features in it. You do not make mobiles. Have you made this mobile to waste money on us? If I had a mobile of other company in place of Samsung, like Oppo Vivo Real Me Mi, then I would have seen the screen recording slow motion night mod in the price of 10000. But Samsung is a good brand, I took his mobile, but in the price of 14000 I could not find anything in it. What have you made this mobile to do? Take this mobile, put it in your **bleep**. Samsung is a very inferior brand. I used to think. Is a good brand. But this is a very inferior brand. I will never take it in mobile because they have not given any feature in Samsung a21s. Therefore, I will never ever get the Samsung brand mobile now because it is a cheap brand and its mobile is very rubbish.  😡😡🤬🤬🤬🤬 

I am telling everyone that never buy Samsung mobile 🙏🏻 🙏🏻 🙏🏻 🙏🏻 

7 Comments
Galaxy A
😆😆😆🤣
Suraj04
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
Hey brother, I am a student and I need a lot of screen recording but if these Samsung ones do not give, then I will abuse
Galaxy A
Ok keep it up 🤣👍
Suraj04
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
Ok👍🏻
0 Likes
pran2002
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
It's a series post it on m
Jasirmd72