Original topic:

Samsung Galaxy A 72 Back panel is slightly pulling when applying a pressure

(Topic created on: 11-27-2021 05:59 AM)
Rk_123
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy A
Does your Samsung galaxy A72 back Panel making a " squeezy "sound while applying pressure?  It also slightly bending inward which feels like plastic is cheap.
Any experience from Samsung A72 / A52 / A32 Users?
12 Comments
sameera_s_w
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
First of all... Don't try to simulate that all the time... You could harm the device.. specially the battery cell. Did any seal opened at least slightly when this happened? Or the seal is not affected at all? I'm not a A72...32 user but I use the lowest possible device ATM... But even mine doesn't flex like that even it sounds hollow inside if i tapped the plastic.
Rk_123
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
No, seal is perfectly fine. But the back panel feels like very cheaper than the J7 or even J2 series.
One other issue also,
When I restore the backup from my old phone to A72,
Files inside the some Folders were gone after about 12 hours. IDK Why, even done Factory reset and try again using smart switch, (Wireless and Cable both ways). Nothing worked.
Galaxy A
I' ve heard the same thing from the A52 users. But never experienced that with my A72. And this is the first time I saw this issue regarding A72.
Rk_123
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Actually I did some research for past few days regarding the issue. And watched several "Galaxy A72 teardown" videos. The back panel can bend inward due to it's polycarbonate back. It's actually slightly bending, it can see when you take very close look at the back panel. I can't feel bending on my hand much, but can see by looking at it. And I asked from many users, they also said the same thing.
And Yes A 52 users also said it too.
A52/A72 has same build as I saw on "teardown" videos. And the content creator himself said it should be normal since internals and the back panel has some spaces.
And hope this thread will be a help to the other users as well.
Galaxy A
What about the tik tik sound? I should have heard that atleast 😬
Rk_123
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
😁 I should have describe that sound better than that in the first place. It's actually "plastic click" sound. That sound can hear when you press the plastic body inward (specially near the camera module.).
Galaxy A
Gonna try it though its kinda stupid work 😁
Rk_123
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Lol yes. Never had a phone with a glasstic back before. So this experience is quite unique.
Rk_123
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Here is the Reddit Thread about this matter. 😁
https://www.reddit.com/r/samsung/comments/o9mv6j/galaxy_a72s_plastic_back/