Original topic:

Samsung Email Issue

(Topic created on: 11-22-2021 07:48 AM)
Sandeepsp
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy A

Email app doesn't have push notification feature for the yahoo account. It has only The option which decide the period of sync 15 minute 30 minute and like that.

There are 1 billon download for this app and it does not have this basic feature.

2nd this app doesn't have builtin spam protection. That is understandable because it's just a client. But there should be an option considering the reputation of samsung.

2 Comments
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. Please visit this mentioned link to resolve your device issue: https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/how-do-i-manage-notifications/

In case the issue still occurs. Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Sandeepsp
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
You need not to tell me how to manage notification. I doing this since i am using android. I asked you that why don't you have a basic feature in your mail acccount. Are to planning to implement push notification in your mail app for yahoo accounts same the way you use in gmail accounts.
0 Likes