Original topic:

Samsung A9 Blurry pictures

(Topic created on: 06-14-2022 09:47 PM)
Sanitos
Beginner Level 3
Options
Galaxy A
Good Day,

I'm having issues with my camera taking blurry pictures. Since I updated my OS to Andriod 10 my pictures are now always blurry. I have tried
- resetting my camera 
- clearing my camera cache
- clearing my camera data
- switching my camera to safe mode 
7 Comments
Real-Sello
Active Level 9
Galaxy A
Have you tried cleaning your camera lens ?
0 Likes
Sanitos
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy A
I've tried everything, I think this is an A9 Andriod 10 issue and Samsung is not taking accountability
busisiwecariola
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy A
I've been facing the same problem
0 Likes
Sanitos
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy A
Let's hope we'll come right
0 Likes
DatGuy
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
Yeah, you've done everything I probably would've. Try contacting customer support. It could, as you mentioned, be the update
Tsogo_sam05
Options
Galaxy A

Hi Members,

Kindly backup your data and reset your phone to factory.

1. From the home screen, swipe either up or down to access apps.

2. Select Settings.

3. Select Cloud and Accounts

4. Tap on Backup and Restore

5. Select Backup.

You can also backup and update using Samsung Smart switch and. Herewith the Smart switch link: https://www.samsung.com/za/support/smart-switch/ Install the program on your computer and connect your phone to your computer using an Original Samsung cable and follow the prompts.

1. From the home screen, swipe either up or down to access apps.

2. Select Settings.

3. Select General Management.

4. Select Reset.

5. Select Factory data Reset.

6. Tap Reset.

0 Likes
WnSouthAfrica
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
S22 Ultra. In the moment blurry photos of my kids playing waste of money buying S22 Ultra.

The only descent images came from the video function. The images are useless and disappointing when you have kids like mine. They run around and play. Not like adverts where people stand still.

I will definitely move to Apple new spec Pro Max range. Real life - out of the pocket photos are so crisp and sharp, impressive compared to Samsung's images. I'm done with Samsung. In life (not Samsung adds) you sometimes have that few seconds to react, grab a phone and try to capture that special moment. Samsung! , my S20 took the same level of photos. Not impressed with it. You had me since the Samsung S5. Pretty sure many like me out there that will just migrate to IOS. With more than 50% lower Pixels the iPhone take very competitive photos.

0 Likes