Original topic:

Samsung A73 5g Display problem

(Topic created on: 05-09-2022 07:40 AM)
Veer_chauhan
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A

IMG-20220429-WA0010.jpgIMG-20220429-WA0011.jpgIMG-20220429-WA0012.jpgIMG-20220429-WA0014.jpgIMG-20220429-WA0021.jpgIMG-20220429-WA0022.jpgIMG-20220429-WA0024.jpgI have bought the new Samsung A73 5g and after few days the display has issues like screen burn or image ghosting. and after getting that phone replace from the shop. the new replace phone also has same issue after that. I went to Samsung service center for complaint they said it maybe the feature of new phone or bugs. Need Help!!

19 Comments
JithinAjith
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
1. Settings 》Device Care 》Battery 》Background usage limits 》
* Deep sleeping apps 》select all apps
* Sleeping apps 》select all apps

2. Settings 》Apps 》
Android system Web view 》Tap on 3 dots 》uninstall update
Android system intelligence 》Tap on 3 dots 》uninstall update
Chrome 》Tap on 3 dots 》uninstall update
0 Likes
Nirajsoni
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
Damaged display
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Replace it again. I don't know how they got the audacity to say that screen burn is a feature!!
0 Likes
Veer_chauhan
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
The services center said they won't replace the phone again !
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Oh why though? You have complete rights to get a faulty piece replaced! Escalate the issue by mailing ceo.
0 Likes
Samsung_zWVQhJl
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy A

Bro i have same problem.I bought this phone a week ago.After 2 days of usage burn in apperas.This hole A73 5G class have this problem.Dont buy this phone bcs have cheap chinese display.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
Are you in Aug 22 update bro
0 Likes
Yat16
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

I have the same problem like you, where do you go to replace? Customer service or the shop you buy the phone? And how you tell them about the problem? Im so annoy with when playing the phone during night

0 Likes
Galaxy A
ON MY SCREEN I GOT A PINK LINE IN CENTRE OF THE DISPLAY? IS THERE ANY REPAIR POSSIBLE? OR SCREEN REPLACEMENT CAN BE DONE FREE OF COST?
0 Likes
Arun2312
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
I have great respect for Samsung and i have been using only samsung mobile for ten years and never used any other mobile.Now I have bought samsung A73 mobile.This is causing me a lot of stress.Because it is causing frequent problems.Now I have updated my mobile and my display is showing green color line.What is Samsung's answer for this? To explain. And I make sure I don't drop my phone
0 Likes